The Purpose of the Preferred Provider Network:
- Strengthen the relationship between Premier Veterinary Group and its community of referring veterinarians (RDVMs).
- Provide RDVMs with a platform of significant benefits that might not otherwise be available to grow their businesses in a healthy way.
- Provide additional benefits to your clients.
- Market referring veterinarians and Premier Veterinary Group in a robust and effective way.
- Educate the public about the network and services available.
Benefits of Joining the Preferred Provided Network for Your Business:
Your business will benefit from this program. We offer our members access and preferred pricing on items such as drugs and medical supplies, radiology services, equipment, credit card processing and more. We offer these discounts through nationally known partners such as MWI, Bank of America and many, many more. Call us today to learn more about how we can save your business money.
Benefits of the Preferred Provider Network for Your Clients:
Your clients will benefit from this program financially. If your hospital is enrolled in our program, your clients enjoy benefits such as no exam fee for direct transfers and much more. Please contact us today to learn more about how membership can save your clients money.
Benefits of the Preferred Provider Network for Your Staff:
Your entire staff will receive member benefits including discounted emergency and specialty services, reduced gym membership fees, access to financial education and discounted dining at participating restaurants. Contact us today to learn more about the discounts and programs available to your entire staff.
The Preferred Provider Network is made possible by our Program Partners and our Network Members, including:
Far North Suburbs
If you have any questions about working with Premier Veterinary Group or would like more information about the Preferred Provider Network (PPN), please contact Cindy Kaempf at 847.548.5300.